Thursday, November 27, 2008

So many things

There are, of course, obvious things for which I am grateful:

· The restoration of the Gospel
· Heavenly Father and his son, my brother
· That I was taught about the gospel and was baptized
· That I met, and fell in love, with one of Heavenly Father’s choices daughters; a women of great faith, patience, compassion, love and is blessed with eternal vision
· For parents who taught me many important lessons (even when they did not know it)
· For children who are wise and are aspiritual reflections of their mother
· Grandchildren
· A brother and a sister (and their families)
· My health; eyes to see, ears to hear, arms to hug, hands to feel, legs to walk and a heart to love

Other things for which I have been and continue to be blessed:

· Friends
· Earthly comforts
· Christmas and Easter
· Education
· Ability to use my mind
· Forests and mountains
· Love and laughter (numerous connections)
· Diversity
· COLOR
· Music
· Pain
· Bright morning sun
· Hot tubs scuba gear and snow skis
· Sports
· Modern medicine

No comments: